Tove Learning Trust Vacancies
Thank you for your interest in joining the Tove Learning Trust team. We frequently have new opportunities and welcome applications from candidates keen to utilise their expertise, develop their teaching and learning practice, or become part of our business support teams.
Tove Learning Trust is a fast moving and exciting place to work. Teachers are supported by exemplary senior leaders and by a network of advisors. We have an outstanding Teaching School within the trust and can offer high quality professional development to support you at all stages of your career.
As an employer, we offer:
- Excellent support for ECTs, ECT training, Middle Leadership training and access to Senior Leadership courses
- Subject specialist network groups though being a strategic partner in a regional teaching school hub providing access to shared resources, latest thinking, challenge and support
- Access to the Grand Union Teaching Partnership - a school-centred initial teacher training consortium with over twenty years experience
- Continuing professional development opportunities available via the apprenticeship scheme
- Access to an internal market for promotions within the growing group of Tove Learning Trust academies
- A vibrant learning environment where students are ready and focused on learning
- Teachers Pension Scheme and Local Government Pension
Our shared vision and values focus on all aspects of school life to help students achieve to the best of their ability. We aim to provide an engaging and rewarding work environment with a high expectation culture where all staff are valued and equipped to meet the challenges associated with high quality teaching and learning.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Teaching Staff Vacancies : Secondary
Teaching Staff Vacancies : Primary
Support Staff Vacancies : Secondary
Support Staff Vacancies : Primary
Central Office Vacancies
General Documents for Applicants